At Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals, we administrate all hazardous medical & surgical emergencies on round the clock basis under our Emergency & Trauma Care Services. All the departments at Yashoda Hospitals are forever ready to address mass casualties, head injuries, poly trauma, gun shots, medical, surgical, Obs. & Gynae emergencies, poisoning cases and cardiac emergencies. Emergency & trauma care services are backed up by a dedicated fleet of one of the most advanced life support ambulances. At Yashoda Hospitals, we house duly certified & highly experienced doctors and medical staff, adequately coached in basic life support, advance cardiac life support and trauma life support available 24x7.
The Department of Critical Care at Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals tends to patients with health anomalies encompassing heart attacks, poisoning, pneumonia, surgical complications, premature birth and stroke along with ministration of the severely injured; whether due to an accident, gunshot or stabbing wounds, a fall, burns, or an industrial accident.
At Yashoda Hospitals, we have multi – bedded and multi – disciplinary ICUs equipped with:
1. Advanced monitors at each of the bed spaces.
2. Sophisticated ventilators that can support up to 15 patients at any given time.
3. Facilities for intermittent dialysis and continuous cardiac output monitoring.
4. Non – invasive ventilatory equipment (BIPAP, CPAP).
5. Regular monitoring includes ECG, arrhythmia and ST – T segment evaluation, central and core temperature, NIBP, ABP, CVP, PAP, ETCo2, ICP and intra – abdominal pressures.
6. ECMO (Extra–Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation).
7. ICU Bedside Dialysis, SLED (Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis) and CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) facility.
8. The facilities of echocardiography, ultrasound, color Doppler and X-ray are available round the clock.
9. Patient care and safety are significantly enhanced by 1:1 nursing for all ventilated patients and 1:2 nursing for non-ventilated patients.
10. An active in-house training program ensures that all the nurses are fully trained and up to date in their information.
In Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals, we hold delight in numerous accomplishments appended to our credit including the much valued NABH & NABL accreditations in the domain of medical excellence. We have futuristic equipment and surgical solutions with the best brains from the medical domain working towards respectively operating and realizing them towards the needs of our patients and all coming together in a seamless manner to deliver demonstrably leveled up results. In a nutshell, when you arrive at our doorstep, you need not go anywhere else looking out for solutions to your medical / clinical issues.
We excel at providing not only comprehensive & detailed pre-medical consultation sessions but also a second opinion to review the health disorders and establish relevant and related treatment recommendations. A second opinion helps in confirming the diagnosis, exploring therapeutic alternatives, gaining confidence about the treatment and getting mentally prepared for the surgery. We don’t just offer solutions; we provide life – saving measures.