Awards & Recognition:
- He has won Best DNB student award from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for his excellent performance during his super speciality training course and gold medal award in NEOCON 2014
- Dr. Kumar completed his DNB in Neonatology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and MD (Pediatrics) from Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna.
- Dr. Kumar has keen interest in research and publication and has publications in national and international journals to his credit
Dr. Kumar is a lifetime member of National Neonatology Forum of India.
Center for Child Health, Neonatology (NICU & PICU)
- Prior to join Yashoda Hospital, he has worked at Jaypee Hospital Noida, GTB Hospital New Delhi.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE/ INTERESTS:
- Dr. Kumar specializes in managing critically ill neonates. He is proficient in mechanical ventilation, non- invasive ventilation, conventional and high frequency ventilation. He has special training and experience in ground and air transport of sick neonates.