- Dr. Shubha Saxena has an experience of 32 years in Obstetrics &Gynaecology.
- She is working as Senior Consultant at Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital in Obs&Gynae Department since its very inception in 2006.
- She has expertise in handling High Risk Pregnancy cases, Gynecology Surgeries, Laparoscopic Surgeries and Infertility.
- She has also worked as a Senior Consultant at JeevanAnmol Hospital, MayurVihar, and earlier, as a Consultant at Jessa Ram Multi Speciality Hospital, Karol Baghand,as Clinical Associate at B.L. Kapoor Multi Specialty Hospital in Obs&Gynae Department.
- M.B.B.S. from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University.
- MS Obs&Gynae from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University.
- Laproscopic Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
Specialty and interests:
- Dr.Saxenaregularly deals with High Risk Pregnancy cases with medical disorders like Diabetes, Epilepsy, Heart disease, Hypertension and Thyroid diseases, apart from Normal pregnancy management.
- She also has vast experience in infertility, PCOD and recurrent abortion cases.
- She specializes in Painless deliveries, Normal deliveries, Cesarean sections, D&C and Copper –T/ Mirena insertions.
- She is a trained expert in handling Laparoscopic Ectopic pregnancy, Tubectomy, Ovarian cyst, Fibroids,Tubo-ovarian masses , LAVH, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy , Vaginal Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy , Prolapse Surgery with Pelvic floor repair, and Gynae- Oncology (Endometrial , Ovarian and other Gynae Malignancies).
- Life Member – Federation of Obstetrics &Gynaecological Society of India ( FOGSI)
- Life Member – Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life Member – Trans-Hindon Indian Medical Association (THIMA)
- Life Member – East Delhi Gynae Forum (EDGF)
- Life Member – Society of Foetal Medicine, East Delhi-Ghaziabad (SFM)
MON/ TUE/ THUS/ FRI – 9:30 AM TO 11:00 AM
FRI/ SAT – 8:00 PM TO 9:00 PM