Dr. Jalaj Baxi is one of the most reputed names for onco surgery. He has 24+ years of experience in this field and has been a guide to many of today’s surgeons. He has 14+ years of extensive teaching experience to undergraduate & postgraduate students has been majorly associated as academic faculty with Manipal College of Medical Sciences in Nepal, Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences at Jaipur, Gujrat Cancer Research Institute at Ahmedabad, Bombay Hospital in Mumbai. Prior to this he was working as Professor in Surgery at Manipal College of Medical Sciences and In-charge of Manipal Cancer Centre at Pokhara, Nepal. He has published & presented many papers nationally & internationally & have contributed as co-author to chapters in the text books.
- Previous experience
Surgical Oncologist and Professor, Department of Surgery at Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara, NEPAL.
- Worked as In-charge of Surgical oncology at Manipal Cancer Centre .Doing diagnostic
- Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences (MGNIMS) at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Surgical Registrar at Vivekananda Hospital and Research Center, Moradabad (UP).
- Senior Resident at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai in Cancer Surgery Dept.
- Senior Registrar at Choithram Hospital, Indore Resident surgeon at Mehta Hospital
- Resident Medical officer at RAPS Hospital, Nuclear Power Corporation, Rawatbhata, Kota, Rajasthan.
- Resident House Officer in Dept. of Surgery at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai