Diet therapy is an integral component of patient care and plays a vital role in the betterment of health. Prompt nutritional intervention can help patients attain better health and control over disease and decrease the period of recovery. Addressing the patient needs, Yashoda Super Specialty Hospitals have qualified dieticians who provide the following beneficiary services.
- Customized Diet Counseling For In-Patients And Out-Patients
- Customized Feeds For All Patients On Ryles Tube And PEG
- Dietary Counseling For Clients At The Executive Health Check
- Diet Counseling For All Patients On Dialysis And Post Transplant Patients In The Department Of Nephrology
- Ante-Natal Nutritional Counseling For Pregnant Women
- Pediatric Nutritional Counseling
- Community Nutrition Programme, Talks On Food And Health, Awareness Sessions On Nutrition