Emergency & Trauma Care Services at Yashoda Super Specialty Hospitals handles all life threatening and serious medical & surgical emergencies round the clock. A formidable combination of the latest life saving equipment and qualified professionals doctors, nurses and paramedics ensure that the patient gets the best of services in the shortest possible time all in a patient-friendly environment.
- Qualified Doctors And Staff, Trained In Basic Life Support, Advance Cardiac Life Support And Trauma Life Support Are Available 24/7.
- The Department Is Well Equipped To Handle Mass Casualties, Head Injuries, Poly Trauma, Gun Shots, Medical, Surgical, Obs. & Gynae Emergencies, Poisoning Cases And Cardiac Emergencies.
- The Staff Assesses The Critically Ill Patients, Resuscitates And Shifts Them To The Concerned ICU With A Mean Shifting Time Of 10 Minutes, Except Neurosurgical Cases Which Take 20-25 Minutes In View Of CT/MRI.
- The Department Is Best Equipped For Performing Major And Minor Suturing/ Removal, Incision & Drainage, POP Application And Removal.
- Routine Procedures Conducted Are CPR, Intubations, Invasive Lines, ICD Placements, Tracheostomy, RT Insertion, Stomach Wash, Catheterization, Nebulization, ECG Recording, Pulse-Oximetry, GRBS, Injections And Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- The Resuscitation Bay Is Well Equipped With State Of The Art Equipment-Ventilator, Multi-Para Monitor With Defibrillator, Invasive Equipments, Emergency Crash Cart Which Are Routinely Checked.
- Emergency & Trauma Care Services Is Supported By A Fleet Of Advanced Life Support Ambulances Which Run Under The Guidance Of Experts To Provide Emergency Access To Health Care.
- Adult Immunization And Certification.